- The school hours are from 7.55 am to 1.45 p.m.
- School aims at inculcating the values of self discipline and order in the Students through their correct compartment during the School hours, all the Students should be in the School premises at least 5 minutes before School begins. They are expected to observe silence and move in, orderly lines as and when required.
- In the school communication in English is advised during the School hours to promote fluency in the language.
- Every Student must possess a copy of the School Calendar which should be brought to School daily.
- The School has a “Uniform” for School days, besides there is a special Uniform for. Scouts / Guides.
- The wearing of the full Uniform as required is compulsory except in the rainy season wherein rain footwear will be permitted. Due disciplinary action will be taken against those who fail to adhere to the rule. All Students must be clean and tidy in their person and dressing.
- Girls with long hair and medium hair cut should plait their hair or tie it up. Only black coloured ribbons are permitted. Use of flowers in the hairs or any hair clips, keeping long nail, using nail polish, ornaments except earning and wrist watches are not allowed.
- Boys are not allowed to keep their hair long; long nails, use of earning or any other ornaments, except wrist watches are allowed.
- Students are expected to be respectful and polite towards the School Authorities and all members of the Staff at all times whether on the School premises or outside. They are expected to treat all elders in the same way and to be cordial and kind towards their School mates.
- All Students are responsible to the School Authorities for their behaviour both in and outside the School. Any reported or observed objectionable conduct in and out of the School on the part of the Students shall make them liable for disciplinary action or even dismissal.
- Books, Magazines, Newspapers, pamphlets, cassettes cameras etc. are not allowed to be brought to the School unless under specific instructions of the School Authorities.
- All students must consider it their responsibility to keep the School premises and surrounding clean and well preserved. Scribbling carving on benches, desks, walls spoiling the library books etc. is strictly prohibited. Any kind of damage done on the School premises will have to be made good.
- The School cannot, hold itself responsible for books, money, clothes and other articles that are lost in the School premises. Students must look after their own belongings. It is not advisable for Students to have money or valuable articles with them.
- Presents to teachers or demonstrations in their honour and collections for any object require the sanction of the School Authorities. Days Scholars are strictly forbidden to carry letters or messages to or from any of the inmates of the Convent.
Disobedience to this rule will be liable for disciplinary action.
- The School aims at inculcating the important values of regularity and punctuality through practice in the day-to-daylife. All students are expected to attend School regularly as per the given timings.
- A student who as been present in the morning shall not go home in the course of the School hours except with the written request of the respective parent/guardian and permission of School Authorities. In the normal course leave must be obtained by written application from the parent or guardian in the prescribed “Leave Record” in this calendar and that only for the serious reasons. Request for leave written on loose sheet of paper may not be considered.
- Absence of any Student for one week without any notification to the School will considered as a default on the part of the parent/guardians. When the School brings this to their notice, they should contact the School Authorities in person or in writing within 2 days or suitable disciplinary action will be taken.
- Attendance at celebration of National Days and other important dates is compulsory. Disciplinary action will be taken against absentees.
- Library books will be issued weekly standardwise. The Student should examine the issued books before leaving the library and any damage should be brought to the notice of the Librarian. Damage done to books or loss of the book while in possession of the Student including writing and scribbling will have to be made good by him/her.
- Students are not permitted to exchange books among themselves.
- Students may get the books re-issued for a period of another two weeks only.
- Library books will but be issued a fortnight before each Examination. All books are to be returned by that time. Parent and Guardian are earnestly requested to support the “Parent Teacher Association” of the School by participating full heartedly in all the meetings, activities etc.
Note: For Parents
- Please familiarize yourself with the aims, objectives and goals of the School spelt out in this calendar and actively participate in their achievement, by fulfilling your important role in the education of your child/ward.
- Parents and Guardians are requested to note that the conduct of the child/ward specially outside the School is first of all their responsibilty;
- In this respect they should monitor the movement of their child/ward, like attendance and timely return from extra-classes, activities, practices etc.
- Parents and Guardians are expected to co-operate with the School Authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline seeing that their child/ward complete their home work and study their lesson daily. Parents are urged to come to the School whenever called either by the School Authorities or the teachers. You should make it a point to collect your child/ward’s report when called and affix signature on it as necessary and return it in time as directed.
- Visitors will be allowed during the interval only. Any Parent/ Guardian wishing to meet a teacher regarding any student should do so through the office.
- All communications, whether oral or written with the school Authorities / Office should begin with identifications of the particular student including the standard and divisions in which she/he is in. Please clear all the fees due before each examination.
I have read the above rules and regulations of the School and promise to abide by them.