Role of PTA in School
- To encourage fellowship among parents, teachers, children and the community.
- To achieve a mutual understanding of goals and problems in educating children.
- To ensure that our children receive the best education that we can possibly give them to foster the best physical, intellectual and mental health of the child.
- To assist parents in being parents – the most important job in the world and the one for which you get no training.
- To enable parents, teachers and community the opportunity to formally discuss areas of interest.
- To host social occasions and support the school management in all the activities.
- To assist the school with fund raising via donations, funding of assets and/or services.